Technology briefing for government and corporate decision-makers, venture capitalists, strategic investors and private equity bankers
Innovation, Disruptive Technologies and Emerging Markets
The Tech Summit "Innovation, Disruptive Technologies and Emerging Markets" focuses on disruptive technologies that feed innovation, stimulate creation of new products, and spur sustainable economic growth in companies, communities, and countries. Tech Summit is a forum of discussion and opportunity for technology leaders to advance implementation of new technologies as a means to disrupt less efficient and costly processes and deliver timely and effective technical solutions to address economy needs.
Tech Summit 2015 is a technology briefing for government and corporate decision-makers, venture capitalists, strategic investors and private equity bankers. You can join this small, elite and closely knitted group of professionals meeting for informal discussion on future of new markets and technologies, only through the personal introduction. Due to overwhelming demand and small size of the event (we keep it intentionally small to preserve elitist atmosphere), attendance for this event is only by personal invitation.
Technology & Market Briefing
Technology & Market Briefing is brought to you by association with Market Research Media Ltd, publishers of comprehensive market research reports and forecasts. The briefing is a unique opportunity to learn from leading technology experts and market analysts. Market research and case studies will be presented at the briefing.
Special Session: Intersection of Cloud Computing and Mobility
As part of its ongoing cloud computing discussions, the Tech Summit is hosting the special session "The Intersection of Cloud and Mobility". The session will bring together experts in the field of cloud and mobility for plenary talks, panel discussion, facilitated breakout discussions and networking. Session participants will address market perspectives and visions for cloud and mobility. Presentations will explore key challenges such as privacy, security, business/economic and behavioral issues.
Critical Infrastructure & Cybersecurity
Session participants will address market perspectives and visions for critical infrastructure cybersecurity. Panels will illuminate the current state of the critical infrastructure cybersecurity, and share near and future applications and technologies. The task of the special session is to discuss current market opportunities at the intersection of government and private sectors and to share lessons learned. The audience of experts in cybersecurity from industry, government and academia will explore the cybersecurity challenges and market opportunities.
Discover how to radically simplify your enterprise infrastructure and bootstrap development process. Join live discussions and learn real-life case studies.
Vienna has much to offer as a venue for the conference - explore and connect to this vibrant city, its museums, and restaurants, enjoy the picturesque Innere Stadt and its imperial charm. The Vienna's city center has the highest concentration of sightseeings and museums in the world, among them the St. Stephen's Cathedral, the Hofburg Palace, Imperial Treasury, Kunsthistorisches Museum, Naturhistorisches Museum and many many others. It's not by chance that we selected Vienna as the venue for our conference. The City of Vienna is known for its support for science, research, and innovative technologies. We have also prepared the rich entertaining program to make your experience unforgettable.
Never ending LAN party
Connectivity assured wherever you are for the duration of the conference. We know our people and how they hate to be offline. Well, it might happen but most of the time you'll be connected.
Networking in an informal atmosphere
There will be plenty opportunities to socialize with peers in a pleasant informal environment.
- Museum Technology Market on the Rise, $3.5 Billion by 2020
- Public Display Market is Booming, to Pass $10 Bln by 2020, Market Analysis
- Visualization Technologies in Real Estate, Market Analysis
- Industry 4.0 Smart Factory, Market Analysis Datasets
- Government Compliance Spending, Datasets
- Facial Animation Technology, Market Analysis
- Smart Cities Technologies, Market Analysis Datasets
- Blockchain-in-Transportation Market on Track to Achieve Double Digit Growth
- Government Blockchain Technology Markets
- Loitering Munitions Leverage the Battlefield, Market Analysis
- Moving Target Defense Market Analysis 2019-2024
- Smartphone As Universal Personal Computing Platform, Market Scenario 2019-2024
- Hybrid Quantum-HPC Market Forecast 2019-2024
- DevOps & Microservice Ecosystem Market Forecast 2017-2022
- Deception Cybersecurity Market Forecast 2017-2022
- Human Resources (HR) Software Market Forecast 2017-2022
- Emergence of Blockchain Media Distribution Platforms, Market Analysis
- Full Frame Mirrorless Camera: Which Mount? Situational Market Analysis
- Multiple Lens Digital Camera Market Scenario 2019-2024
- Impact of Pixel Shift Technology on Digital Camera Market 2019-2024
- Software Defined Digital Camera Market Forecast 2019-2024
- Data Warehouse Acceleration Market Forecast 2017-2022
- Browser as a Service Market Forecast 2019-2024
- Context Brokering Market Forecast 2017-2022
- Data Warehouse Market Forecast 2017-2022
- U.S. IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Market Forecast 2018-2023
- UK Human Resources (HR) Software Market Forecast 2017-2022
- Human Resources (HR) Software For Healthcare, Market Forecast 2017-2022
- Apache Spark Market Forecast 2017-2020
- Hadoop Market Forecast 2017-2022
- NewSQL Market Forecast 2017-2022
- The Future of NoSQL Market: An Interview with Bob Wiederhold, CEO of Couchbase